Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dakota Fanning is a Fan of Di Manno Designs Accessories


I was excited when I received a personally hand written letter in the mail from Dakota Fanning thanking me for the accessories I sent her. I sent her a
Di Manno Designs denim bow, red leather wrist cuff and a white crystal covered headband made with Crystallized Swarovski Elements. In the letter she said, "Thank you so much for the wristband, headband and hair tie from Di Manno Designs. Each accessory is SO cute and I love them...!
After sending out quite a few celebrity packages and hearing no response, it was a great feeling to hear a response from a celeb and a positive one in a hand written letter!:) I've watched Dakota in movies over the years and always admired her acting skills. Not only is she growing to be a beautiful young woman/actress, but she is kind and humble too! I respect her even more now!

4 comments:

  1. Well deserved praise for a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks babe!:) I can't wait to wear a Sabina Les scarf! Just wait unitl summer comes, I will be sporting them as tops! lol Have fun in LA:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thanks for styling the scarf on me the other day, you are good:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had fun experimenting with different scarf styling with your suit and got tons of compliments:)

    ReplyDelete