Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christian City Church, C3, Another Place to be Inspired











About 2 years ago, my friend Adam (in the picture with me) brought me to C3 church. Ever since then, I have continued to go to their service because every time I do I am inspired. I was raised Catholic, of course, from 2 Italian immigrants, and I enjoy the Catholic Church, but always got the most out of the homily, so when I was introduced to C3, besides the music and offering, it is like one long homily. I get so much out of the messages! I am not concerned with denominations, I just want to go where ever I feel good and getting the most out of the messages, which will in turn, make me a better person.:)
This event, in the pictures, was to celebrate C3's 10th anniversary in Manhattan with a live painting show by Phil Pringle, who is the pastor of the C3 Church in Australia. It was exciting, the first time I have ever seen someone paint a whole painting live! It was quite amazing!
Stephen Hickson (in the picture above) is our pastor at C3 Manhattan, he is great! A native Australian, he is funny, charismatic and one of the best guys I know AND his messages are so powerful. There are 2 Sunday services, 11:00am and 6:00pm held at 242 West 41st in the Times Center in the auditorium.
I always walk away from service feeling good. And that's a beautiful thing!:)
In the picture above I have on a Di Manno Designs red patent leather wrist cuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment