Thursday, June 18, 2009

Le Book Party at Glass House, Wednesday, June 17th


Iattended the Le Book Connections show yesterday at the Chelsea Art Museum with Sean Finnegan of Soza Models and then later went to their party at Glass House in West Chelsea. Space is beautiful, as you can imagine, all glass and great views of the city.

I was helping my best friend Brenda, with Soza Models as Soza staff was working both events. I learned that Le Book brings together many agencies at the show that represent photographers, sylists, illustrators etc. It is a great way for companies to get ideas of what to do and who to book for their next big campaign.
Going to another Le Book party this evening at One Oak...stay tuned!
PS The headband I'm wearing in these pics is the White Crystal Headband made with Crystallized ™-Swarovski Elements, one of the headband collections I just launched!

1 comment:

  1. I love it Stefany!! Cant wait to hear more! So Proud of you and thanks for everything xoxo BV

    ReplyDelete