Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ideas for Dressing up your Outfit with Di Manno Designs Accessories











Hi,

Just wanted to create some visuals, since I usually find it helpful, when thinking of what to wear and on top of that, what accessories to pair it with!
If your style is more classic chic, I would recommend going with solid leather, patent leather, python, blac croc and crystal. For casual attire with a pair of jeans and a top, if you are just hanging and want to throw your hair back just a basic leather pony and/or head band will do. I like to wear my basic black pony with a pair of jeans, casual cute tee and tennis shoes when I am running errands.

If you are more of a rock star girl (or guy) and want to add a little funk to your look, I like wearing the crystal and/or studded wrist bands out. You can wear then with a pair of simple jeans, cute top, throw on the black brass studded (one of my favorites) wrist cuff and headband and it adds a whole other element to the outfit. I also wear my studded collection with a tailored black skirt and top. I have a pair of black pants from BCBG that have this cool satin ribbon design up and down the leg, I like to wear my black crystal covered wrist band with it and a simple black tank. I let the wrist cuff dress it up! The other day I wore a cute little purple dress and put on my white brass studded wrist band and head band on with it with a pair of brass wedges from DKNY. With the same purple dress, I have also worn the white crystal covered pony and wrist band with it, or both!

For the sporty girl, I would recommend the canvas ponies. Now that it is summer, they are perfect to throw on with a bikini when laying out by the pool or with a jean skirt and tank.
The white and denim bows are my favorite. I like my jean skirt, white flowy tube top with one of the bows in my hair. And the cool thing is, you don't have to be afraid to get it wet! It is not leather, so feel free to jump in the pool or go in the ocean with them on!:) Or if you are an active girl, wear a canvas pony to the gym while working out or while out for a run or playing tennis.

That's it for now. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment