Friday, February 26, 2010

Di Manno Designs Zebra Headband Appears on Ugly Betty







I was watching an episode that I DVR of Ugly Betty one night and in the last scene noticed that Betty was wearing a Di Manno Designs Zebra Headband! I was so excited! I knew there was a chance that my accessories could appear on the show so I was watching out for it. My sister Angela was home with me watching it as well and said "this is a special moment" after seeing the look on my face when I actually saw the Zebra headband on Betty after it had been months since I sent the accessories to ABC. I called ABC just to confirm and sure enough it was a Di Manno Designs headband:) I was glad that one of the accessories made its way on an episode before the show goes off the air, which I believe is after this season. Don't know why, my friends and I watch and love this show! My mom and dad are also bummed that it is going off the air! Please don't take Ugly Betty off the Air ABC!

No comments:

Post a Comment