Friday, January 15, 2010

Being a Private Jet Flight Attendant, Another Source of Inspiration for Di Manno Designs




Ever since I was little, I always had a passion for travelling. And now that I have my own company, Di Manno Designs, I am constantly thinking of ways to improve or to add to it. Recently, I decided with my passion for travelling and the ideas and inspiration it would bring to me, becoming a private jet flight attendant would be ideal for me now. I realized how much I learned and experienced when I travelled in the past and thought that the aviation industry could bring me some great concepts and ideas with trips to new places for new lines and new business for Di Manno Designs. And of course the fact that I love people helped in the decision making process as well, since taking care of the clients on the jet is one of the most important jobs to tend to when flying. The job itself is not hard if you are a people person and good in the service industry, of course as in any industry, there are things to learn when starting out, but if you have a good crew, they will train and teach you. And the rest is up to you and maybe a higher power...and/or destiny...:) My very first few flights, I was trained by Damon Danneker, who is chief pilot at ARI Jets and was kind enough to spend extra time with me teaching me the business. Good for me that he is very patient and thorough! In this picture above, I am with Greg Delp, a pilot with ARI Jets who I just flew a few trips with. He has been in the business many years and is also a flight instructor, so I couldn't have gotten luckier learning the ins and the outs of the business with him on these trips! With Damon and Greg, I feel I am getting some good training! I am looking forward to learning and being inspired by different places and sharing them with you. Stay tuned!
In the photo above, I am wearing a Sabina Les scarf, (Signature Profile Paisley) to accessorize my black suit.

1 comment:

  1. Private Jets are widely used by most of the businessmen, as to save their valued time and making that time into productivity.

    ReplyDelete