Friday, October 23, 2009

Di Manno Designs Accessories Are Not Only for the Young




My mom and dad came to NYC to visit my sister and I (mom, Ange and dad are in the picture shown above) in October. I was surprised when my mom asked me if she could wear a headband! Of course I said yes:) One day she wore a Di Manno Designs Black Leather basic headband (shown in the picture above) when we went for a stroll around Herald Square to do some shopping. Another night, she put on a nice top and wanted to wear an accessory to jazz up her outfit, so she chose the Black Crystal Covered Headband made with Crystallized Swarovski Elements. (shown in the picture above)
This is a prime example that shows that these accessories are for all age groups, from little girls who adore the Canvas Bows, teenagers and young women who love the Patent, Exotic, Studded and Crystal collections to the older woman who will wear both basic Leather and Crystal collections! My mom has already put in her request for a dark brown leather headband, which will be custom made. She mentioned she would like it to match more with her hair color. She will get it when I visit them for Thanksgiving. Thanks for your support mom, and I didn't even have to ask!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment