Monday, September 14, 2009

Plaza Too and Prada Party, NYC Fashion Week





It is September again in NYC, which in the fashion world means everyone is gearing up for Sept fashion week in NYC! On Thursday, Sept 10th, my first stop was at the Plaza Too retail store in the West Village at 571 Hudson Street. Thomas Mendes, founder of Plaza Too hosted "Another Fashion Night Out Party." My friend Walt met me there and I enjoyed complimentary champagne as well as meeting some cool people. If you are looking for sexy shoes and handbags head here!

After Plaza Too, we made a pit stop at a Chinese restaurant to eat and then headed to another fashion party at the Prada store in Soho. We got there perfect timing, right before the group Rapture performed! This was my first time seeing them live. I was impressed, they are great live and their music is upbeat and fun! Lots of people in the front row were dancing including me.:)

In the picture above I am wearing a Di Manno Designs Black Croc Wrist Cuff with a Ralph Lauren Black Croc belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment