Monday, July 13, 2009

Kristen Winnicki, friend and also part of Di Manno Designs support team



Hi,

Just wanted to write a blog post about a close friend of mine, Kristen Winnicki who has been in my life for a few years now on a weekly basis. I wanted her in my Di Manno Designs group shot, but unfortunately, she wasn't able to make my shoot date, she was on vacation.

Kristen and I met working a trade show together years ago for Tru Fitness. We bonded over 3 days, 8 hours a day, switching every 15 minutes either on a tread mill or in a stretch cage where we had to demonstrate different types of stretches with guys crowding around the cage trying to see if they could look up our work out shorts! lol We had no idea what we signed up for! We thought we were just going to have to demonstrate the equipment, but after 3 full days of working out, we were both about to fall over!

We kept in touch after the show and started to hang out. We are known as the Thursday happy hour girls. We love going out early and getting home early! Kristen has offered me valuable advice on Di Manno Designs. I always look for her thoughts and opinions on decisions I make because she is an entrepreneur herself. She used to co own a hat company that had celebrity clientele and now she does work as a spokesmodel and is looking to start another company soon.

She is a breath of fresh air to talk to with her positive nature and intelligent mind. She has offered me great insight on all my marketing materials and web site. She also stopped by Henri Bendel when I was doing a trunk show there to help me out for a little while for free! That's a great friend! Kristen is also the person who introduced me to Collective-E, the entrepreneur group that I am part of, which has been so inspiring and so helpful. She took me to their launch party, where I joined the group! Thanks Kristen for all your support. Love you:)

PS Kristen's favorite pony is the Python Pony

No comments:

Post a Comment