Friday, April 24, 2009

Information on Custom Orders

Just wanted to let you know, that if a Di Manno Designs pony or wrist band doesn't fit you, I am able to do custom orders. I just did a custom order for a lady I met at the Shecky's show. She bought a black croc pony narrow and was hoping when she straightened her hair (she has super thick hair) it would fit. It didn't, so I just had my manufacturer make her one that would fit. There is an extra $5 charge for custom orders. I didn't want to get into different sizes when I first made the pony. I tried the pony on several different people from thick to thin hair, and to my surprise the 5 inches long looked good on everyone. 5 inches long does fit the majority of people, but if you find you try one on and it doesn't, shoot me an email and I can make one just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment