Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bestow Boutique's Cheeky Rumba Knickers


I figured I would start a "Stef's Favorite Things" category so I can share some of my favorite things with you. I just received my black Cheeky Rumba Knickers I ordered from Bestow Boutique. I must say, they are adorable with all of the ruffles! I think they would look great paired with a black corset.
Bestow is a unique gift, personal accessories and decorative home boutique. I also love the Oversized Crystal Necklace and the Gold Beaded Purse. If you are looking to buy candles or soaps as a gift, their packaging is super cute. Also, Bestow has just launched a blog, if you wish to get home decorating ideas or read interviews with different designers.
Favorite Things I've Listed so far:

3 comments:

  1. Stef you are a minx :) did you put your blog on just debuted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to look up minx in the dictionary! lol! No not yet. Thanks for the reminder:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to second Stefany's observation of the great packaging. I bought some soap from Bestow Boutique - the only black soap I've ever bought - and it was darn cute. Hot even.

    ReplyDelete